Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happy Birthday, Laura!

Sienna and I drove out to Pleasanton today to spend time with Laura for her birthday. We went to Dean's Cafe for brunch and then walked around downtown Pleasanton. It brought back a lot of memories. We tried to get an ice cream cone at the drive-thru Meadowlark Dairy, but the line went all the way down the street. So, we settled on a Thrifty's Chocolate Malted Crunch ice cream cone. We went shopping so Laura could buy some maternity clothes. I'd say it was a successful trip to the mall for both of us :) Thanks, Laura, for letting us spend your birthday with you! Hope the rest of your day was fun!

2 comments:

Mike and Laura said...

Thanks for coming to visit! It was a BLAST!

Robin said...

I'm jealous! I want Dean's! Looks like you had fun, and great company too! I love Sienna!