Thursday, July 1, 2010

Robin visits!

My sister, Robin, came to visit us recently and we had a wonderful time with her and her two kids. Her daughter, Taylor, and Sienna are only four days apart and they were so cute together. Taylor makes me laugh; she is so gullible. She called Jeff "the daddy." When Jeff told her his name was Spiderman, she believed him and called him that the rest of their visit. And, it was so nice to have JD here! He is such a great big brother and was so helpful with my kids. He wanted to push the stroller around and chase after Dylan. I could get used to having a big kid around! We went to San Francisco one day and visited John and walked around downtown. And, Robin had to go to See's Candy at least once a day! No See's in Kansas, so Robin had to get her fix here. When we were in the See's store in SF, Joe Montana got in line right behind her! We were all a little starstruck.
The next day we went to Super Franks and let the kids go wild! I love this place. The kids had so much fun. Robin and I enjoyed hanging out and literally bouncing off the walls in the jump house. Oh, to be a kid again! The kids were having so much fun, that one of them forgot she needed to use the bathroom and had an accident on the edge of the foam pit. It stayed contained in her pants, but she screamed so loud everyone turned to look and stare. She didn't cry, just let out one loud screech. Too busy having fun to stop and use the bathroom.
How come I don't have any pictures of you, Robin? We were sad to say goodbye to you guys. Come back to see us soon!

1 comment:

Robin said...

I thought you could take one of me bouncing off the walls of the bounce house! But I was too dizzy. Thanks for a great time! We had a blast! And yes, I got my chocolate fix!