Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sienna's Swim Lessons

Sienna has had swim lessons in the past, but this was the first year I didn't have to be in the water with her. (And, it was the first year her lessons were in an outdoor swimming pool!) I was worried she wouldn't want to get in the water at all. She surprised me by not only jumping in the pool each time, but really enjoying it as well! I never know what I'm going to get with this girl. Her teacher was great with her and Sienna really liked her. She learned how to "do big arms,"swim with the kickboard,
make big splashes by kicking her legs,
and, just have a good time in the water.
Good job, Sienna!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I love her serious face when practicing her strokes. We miss you!

Amy said...

She is sooo gorgeous. Still looks like my MK, and a little like Kayley in that last picture. Can't wait to hang with her and her cute personality.....see ya soon!!!!

Mom said...

I'm glad she's doing so good!! We'll get to do lots of that soon. I think all the kids will love pool time this year in Newport!